Mistaken as a Canadian??!!  

Posted by ArKa

I was mistaken as a Canadian when i picked up my dinner at the foodcourt @ Willowbrook Mall.
Cant imagine anyone will think that i am from Canada.

Anyhow, its the guy selling asian chinese food there. He is from Cambodia and speaks Teochew and little Chinese. I converse with him for a while before returning to my hole.

Interesting....

Cant really stand the TV in the background nowadays. I used to on the TV and surf net, play games etc and nua.....
Duno why feel so irriated with the sound from the TV at the background.
I would prefer to on imeem or listen to some mp3 instead.
Signs of growing old??

I want to hug Chloe when i am back in Singapore.
Now i got 2 baobao to pamper. Poor me....

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2008 at 9:48 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment